Name: Julia / Yulia (it’s actually Юлия but whatever)
Location: St.Petersburg / Novosibirsk, Russian Federation
Gender: definitely female (even though everyone tells me I’m kind of non-girl)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown (Ginger for the past 4 or 5 years)
Smoking?: No (couldn’t even if wanted - I’m allergic)
Drinking?: Not really (I try to have a drink once or twice a year but I still don’t get what’s so great about it. it’s nasty and gives you hangovers)
Name: Julia / Yulia (it’s actually Юлия but whatever)
anyone know if there are any ____shipping names for Pokemon OT3’s?
Red x Green x Blue and Black x White x N in particular? :3
thanks a bunch :D
seeing as i’ve been out comic shopping a hell of a lot over the course of my exam leave and now have a fuck-ton of digital comic codes i don’t particularly want or need, i figured i’d host a give-away! (wow)
★ must be following this loser
★ must reblog this post.
★ this post has to get at least thirty notes or it never happened.
i’ll pick out winners at random on may 28th, the day of my last exam, and winners’ll have 48 hours to respond to my message before i choose another url.
1st - first pick, eight comics.
2nd - second pick, four comics
3rd - third pick, three comics
★ original sin #0 , #1
★ she-hulk #1
★ avengers assemble #21 , #22 , #24
★ new warriors #1
★ magneto #1 , #2
★ the superior spider-man team up #1
★ the bitter march #1
★ new avengers #8
★ ms. marvel #1
★ nightcrawler #1
★ hawkeye annual #1
that’s about everything, so we’ll see how this goes. i might consider adding more codes / comics / rankings depending on how many notes this gets.
Last day to enter!
Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done. You might just see that there are people just like you out there.
- Never have I ever kissed a girl.
Never have I ever kissed a boy.
- Never have I ever received/given a blowjob, hand job, eating out.
- Never have I ever had sex.
- Never have I ever fallen in love.
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
- Never have I ever been cheated on.
- Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal.
- Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug.
Never have I ever snuck out.
Never have I ever stolen something.
Never have I ever vandalized something.
Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
- Never have I ever been in a life or death situation.
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
- Never have I ever been abused physically.
Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
Never have I ever wanted to kill myself.
- Never have I ever tried to kill myself.
Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
- Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
- Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
- Never have I ever wanted to fuck one of my friends.
Never have I ever been friendless.
Never have I ever failed a test.
Never have I ever cut class.
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
- Never have I ever failed a course.
- Never have I ever been suspended.
- Never have I ever received detention.
- Never have I ever dropped out of school.
BIRTHDAY (+ finals) GIVEAWAY
So far, this is my biggest (by which I mean costliest!) giveaway!
As you may not know, my birthday is on 9th May and my last day of exams are on the 21st of May (which is when the giveaway will end!) so what better way to prep for my day of birth(and exams) than by hosting a giveaway (reverse gifting & hoping for some prayers to my name) (◡‿◡✿)RULES (yes, there are rules! but only 4 main + 2 optional)
- Must be following me (it would be weird to spend money on someone who isn’t even following me!)
- REBLOG or LIKE this post (both counts! yay (・∀・ ))
- Winner must report back to me within 72 hours of the announcement of the result (don’t worry! I will persistently message you!)
- This is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway but if you live in Mount Doom then we might have a problem.PRIZES include
- You can choose 1 T-SHIRT worth $30 (max. $35) from any site you wish.
- A choice of Stickers worth $15 (from any site…)
- Samulet OR an Owl Pocket Watch (please notice the OR)
- a cute Skating Deer Sweatshirt (I am giving this away from my own personal closet but its literally the same one as the above! and never worn bc it was a little small)
- Batman Supernhero Leggings (again-Closet)
- Bag of Bones by Stephen King
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
Please note that all the books are pre-owned by me but are in rather excellent condition (I would die first before I damage a book!). However, every other item will be shipped directly from the seller unless stated to be from my personal collection.
- And finally, any 1 item from my ETSY :)
So, thats about it! Keep the rules in mind and if you have any questions, queries, my ask is always open!
Also, I may add another item (another book? another T-Shirt?) if there is a considerable amount of notes
Looks like this post hit 500 notes last night(and its not even 24 hours yet!!!!!! and yes, I am screaming with joy!) so, I looked high and low on the internet to find some “affordable” phone cases (because lets be honest, the ones on redbubble will require my soul to pay for them) so, these are superrrr afordable and I hope you like it! :)
And if you aren’t into Game of Thrones (you are doing it wrong!kidding!), its okay, I think I saw some Sherlock/Doctor Who ones too so when you win, we can browse through them, okay? :)
1000 NOTES! THIS HAS 1000 NOTES!!! So, umm..another item to be added is *drum roll* CAPTAIN AMERICA TIE/LAPEL PIN BADGE!!!
how cute are these babies!
More notes! More items! well..more item (singular!) but yay! NEW ADDITION
A POP figure of your choice from any fandom! I found these from google to use as examples but I am sure you will know where to look when you have to pick one :)
another reason this is perfect is because fred died when he was only 20, so he was still in his mischievous part of life while george had to live 60 years without his brother and best friend. So he managed the rest of his life without his brother
DID U HAVE TO ADD THAT
I HATE YOU ALL